Hey y’all! I wanted to take some time to help you get to know me. Being a photographer, I feel as if people need to know who I am if they’re going to feel comfortable in booking me for any special moment in their life. People feel comfortable with others they know. Its easier to hire someone if you share common ground. So here we are! I’m going to share 10 things about myself in hopes that you will feel like you know me a little better. Enjoy & I hope it allows some of you to feel like you can open up too! 🙂
- I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to coffee. I could drink it at any time of the day. My freshman year of college I think I gained my 15 pounds thanks to drinking those Caramel Mochas from Starbucks everyday. Whoops.
- I’m terrible at telling people no. I have the hardest time doing it. I just want to make everyone happy, and I stress out when I can’t.
- Gilmore Girls is the best TV show on the entire planet. I’ve watched the whole series twice now. Is that a problem? NOPE.
- I’m currently working on my Bachelor’s degree in order to become a teacher. I’d also love to be a volleyball/softball coach. Kids are awesome! I can’t wait to be a positive influence on young lives and help them reach all the potential they encompass.
- I’ve pretty much always had a camera in since I was probably 10 years old. I remember when I got my first Canon point and shoot. I loved that thing. I never put it down. Man, those embarrassing middle school pictures are a sight to see.
- Green beans is/are (?!) my all time favorite vegetable. I have to refrain from cooking them with every single meal. My poor husband!
- Someday, I want to live in the middle of nowhere somewhere down in Texas. I want to be able to see the stars at night without squinting. I want to hear nothing but wild sounds. I want to drive 30 minutes to the grocery store. I say that now, but that part will annoy me later, won’t it?
- I hate doing the dishes. I’m so thankful for dishwashers. Don’t get me wrong, I know have it easy, but still… doing the dishes is gross and annoying.
- I’m pretty sure I fell in love with my husband on the first night we hung out. People think I’m crazy, but when ya know ya know.
- Whenever I’m in the car I never stop singing. I’m always singing at the top of my lungs. Its like therapy. Ahhhh.
There you have it folks! 🙂